Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tribute to Bob Ross (Roland)

If someone forgot who this person is. (klick)
But I think most of us will still know him very well.
When I see him sometimes on TV by zapping around I still stay an watch him. I love these phrases he tells again and again, like "We don´t make mistakes. We have happy accidents!" or when he cleans his brush "beat the devil out of it!".

I think his paintings where no "art-/masterpieces" but his message, that everybody can paint was very noble and with his charming and friendly way of teaching he gathered a hugh fan community.

thanks bob :)



I choosed green for Bobs afro, because he used it nearly in every painting for grass, by tapping on his canvas with his 2inch brush and secondly for his positiv way of thinking.

Boris

No comments: